How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Life with MS

I've always been quite independant. I've always wanted to do things MY way, and I've always been sure I that I know better than anyone else what should be done in any given situation. Imagine then my great frustration at finding myself in a nursing home situation where I'm not in charge of ANYTHING - not what time I get up or go to bed or eat or bathe - ANYTHING. Although, actually, I guess I exaggerate. I do have long periods of time in which I don't need to conduct any of the basic activities of daily life and the "Caregivers" ignore me. (Unless I call for them, in which case they take their time getting here.)
I just had a perfect example of frustrsion happen. It all centers around he fact that the people who work here don't respect the residents as thinking human beings. It got to be 8:30 this morning and nobody had showed up to get me up. TnOT

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading this months later and find it quite amusing that I went on a rampage about being a thinking human being and then screwed the entry up like that,

    ReplyDelete