How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Thursday, July 14, 2011

$$$

Emeritus told me yesterday that,for no actual reason, they are raising their fee. (Not for everyone - just for me.) The level of care I receive is currently called 4. From now on, they will call it 5. I will get no corresponding additional care, mind you. But my same amount of care will cost an additional $600.00/month.

I've been here 4 months now, or, in other words, long enough to be sorry to have to leave. But I will leave!

Apparently Emeritus originally offered a lower fee to get me to move here from Sunrise. My pastor ccalls this "the old bait and switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment