How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Sunday, July 10, 2011

newseum

I went to the Newseum yesterday. It was fascinating! It has 6 floors, and I only went to 3, so I'm going back today. (The ticket one buys to get in is good for 2 days.). There is one hall lined with televisions showing different famous broadcasts of notable events through the years. You know which screen had a big crowd gathered around it? The one showing Tina Fey doing "Weekend Update"!

I'll go if ever I get a care manager to help me prepare to go out. One blew in and tried to turn off my call button and then blew out again without helping me at all. That is what they do here - they reset the button so that they can say, "We always respond within 5 minutes", but it turns out that all that "respond" means is that they come reset the call button and do nothing else and then leave. That's one really frustrating aspect of life in Emeritus.

No comments:

Post a Comment