How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Sunday, September 11, 2011

Dubious

OMG - there is a show on TV called "The World's Smallest Man". He is a full grown male only 27" tall. His name is "Edvard" He is on a big stage now, in a white' sequined tux, singing and leaping about, and occasionally throwing himself on the ground.

OK - back to reality. They had a "Back to Sunday School" picnic at church which they called a "tailgate party". It was in an abandoned parking lot in the shopping center where the church is located. This was not a real good idea. It was very hot. The only shade was under a big canopy some members brought, and there was no grass, so the kids had to play on asphalt.


On my way over to the picnic, as I passed Safeway, a skinny, dirty guy who was collapsed on the sidewalk said, "Help the homeless? I haven't eaten in 2 days.".

So I said, pointing to the picnic, "Come to that our picnic down there. We have lots of food."

I went on down and I saw the homeless man at the picnic, eating burgers and a bIg plate of salads.

After the picnic I was back at Safeway waiting on the bus. I guess he didn't recognize me, because h said, "help the homeless. I haven't eaten In 2 days.".

I said, "I just saw you eating at the picnic."

He said, "I didn't eat that. I'm allergic."

I said,

No comments:

Post a Comment