How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Thursday, September 8, 2011

go away, rain


Is it ever going to stop raining?? (I actually knew a boy who played tuba once. I was in ninth grade at Colonial Heights High. I went up to Dad one evening when he was picking me up after band practice, and I said, "Can we take home Forest and his instrument? He lives on our street." Poor Dad said, "Sure", and he's still talking about it 30 years later.)

The news last night showed flooded streets and abandoned cars.
so I should really stop feeling sorry for myself for being in a warm dry place. Well, sorta dry. There is a major water leak in the living room. right under the @##%ed bird cage. Maybe, with luck, the birds will get washed into the Potomac.

I hate those birds. When the company comes weekly to clean and vacuum the cage, I keep hoping they will vacuume up the birds by accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment