How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Thursday, September 1, 2011

Adios!

Sort of a bummer of a day today because I had to say "goodbye" to 2 people from here that I like. Which is about 99.95% of the people here that I like. Oh, wait - I just thought of 2 more people that I like. So lower that percentage a bit, will you?

One of the people that left today, was Joey, my favorite care manager. He works the overnight shift, so he's the main caregiver who gets me to bed at night and who gets me up in the morning. He's a young black man, American, who works hard and who really cares about the well being of the residents and of the other employees. He's medium build and height with a complex tattoo on his lower arm and with long, braided "Rastafarian" hair. This is picture of the type hair he has, but not of him. Joey has a very affiable attitude, and is quite easy to talk to. He's married and has a daughter and son he adores.

Anyway, he'll be back in two weeks - he just went on vacation.

The other person was a fellow that lived here named Wayne. All he ever did was bitch and whine about how much he hated being here, so maybe I'm actually glad he's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment