How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Navel

I'm sitting in a little park area next to Emeretis right now and musing - just kinda "contemplating my navel".  It is just an empty lot that Arlington has paved with bricks and in which they put two benches and three picnic tables.  It's actually very pleasant this evening, even with all the traffic moving up and down Wilson Boulevard.  The weather is perfect - probably about 70 degrees, slight cool breeze, no chance of precipitation.  Great evening to sit here and contemplate my navel.

It's an "inny", by the way.

Hummm...  I wish I had a fuzzy one.  Navel, that is.

Today was my last creative writing class of this semester.  It could have been a good class, except that I never put in the time required to write stuff.  So, as a result, I'm going to take the class  again.

This time I'll do better.

I found a piece of paper this afternoon.  It was a print-out of a blog entry that I'd turned in to my creative writing class.  The teacher had written on the page that she liked the fact that I started each blog entry with one topic and stuck with that topic through the entire entry.

I wonder if that same concept applies to navels?

No comments:

Post a Comment