How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Thursday, December 30, 2010

continuation

Sorry that last post ended so abruptly, but they came to take me away.

ANYWAY. it was kinda amazing how many people were aggressively pushing their self-important way through the mall with "no holds barred" attitudes. I got Sue2 a suit jacket at LL Bean that is the wrong size and, since I actually have nothing in the world to do, I think I'll offer to take it and exchange it myself. That would be the patriotic thing to do - that way she can continue her classified government work on whatever it is that she does. It has something to do with the "President's Budget", so probably you can thank me for saving you thousands of taxpayer dollars!

I did NOT study my Spanish this week, and class is tonight. But, hey, it is Christmas! Such an attitude doesn't make a whole lot of sense when one is taking the class solely for one'ls own edification, does it?

Be sure to tune back in. I hope to give you all of the Christmas card I wrote years ago that I've been sharing bits of occasionally. (I guess that is a promise and not a threat!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment