How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Saturday, February 26, 2011

Greetings from Arlington

The internet still isn't on, nor is the cable for the TV installed, all of which has completely frustrated me, but this morning I found a computer with internet access out in one of the community rooms which I can use sporadically until my access is set up. Elderly residents consider it to be not the least bit rude to crowd up and read over my shoulder, though, so I gotta watch what I say. Still, I'm real glad I found this computer. It is amazing how much one depends on computer access in order to be able to function. I can't manage my money or pay my bills. for one thing, and I'm really not willing to do that from this public computer, although probably that's provincial of me and it's probably fine--What do you guys think? I also couldn't check to see what movies were on at Ballston or what those movies were about. (Banking be damned, lets talk about the important stuff like movies!)

Anyway, I'm bound to get all this worked out, right? And this place is so much better than the Sunrise When you walk up to the front door, it swings open!

No comments:

Post a Comment