How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Friday, February 11, 2011

Packing

Gave the transistor to a good (not great) care manager named Tomika. One of the very few American care managers, she is a 35ish black woman with no husband and two pre-teen daughters. She brings them in when school is closed for snow, and they watch the big screen T.V. in the party room and argue. I also gave Tomika some candy I don't want to move.

I think I've decided to ditch the lava lamp. Want one?

Packing is hard work - think I'll hit the hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment