How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Thursday, October 6, 2011

Class

Arlington is just SO COOL! I'm sitting in a an outdoor plaza in Clarendon, waiting for a class in the Adult Ed building down the street. I have Wifi because I'm outside a Barnes and Noble. A guy just drove past on a segway. It's all just a fun, relaxed urban situation.

The class I am in is called "Build Your own Website". I'm afraid that I'm basically the scourge of the class. We are learning to build a
website on a free site (I'd tell you which one, if I could only remember!) The teacher is this amazingly intelligent man who is real low key and makes these wonderful hand outs that, alone, are worth the price of the class. I could really go back through them at my leisure and, with luck, maybe actually build a site. I haven't accomplished a whole lot this attempt, though, because I sort of started out behind. In the 2nd class, I found that I'd forgotten both my password and my site's name. Because of this, I'm always playing catch- up. The instructor has been quite good- humored about this - he now writes "wiite down your site name and password!!" in red ink, on every handout!

No comments:

Post a Comment