How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Friday, October 21, 2011

Not under construction

Ron sent an e-mail immediately after my last post saying that I don't need to buy expensive software to mount a web page. He says that I should go to the Google free website page and make one there for free. He told me this a while ago also, but I decided to take the class just because I thought it would be fun to take a class. It was, but apparently I learned nothing. This communication from Ron was wonderful for 2 reasons: 1) I'd forgotten the advice that he gave me. I will give making a free site on Google a valiant try before I buy something. 2) This communication was yet further proof that someone reads my blog! The counter I've installed on the blog's front page goes up numerically every time someone hits on my site, but I always manage to convince myself that the visitors were just me, editing the last entry.

Probably, "marketing wise", this has been a horrible blog entry. A blogger is probably supposed to convince readers that they are but one of an abundant trove of other readers...

...which you are, of course. The day is not far in the future when my name will be as commonly recognised as Oprah... or Ellen... or Steve Jobs... I'm afraid that the only thing I have in common with Steve Jobs is that I like apples. (apples, alas, not Apples.)

No comments:

Post a Comment