How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick Or Treat?

It's Halloween. As a child, Halloween meant candy and excitement. I remember selecting a costume with care, and putting it together with appropriate wings or wand or whatever, donning a mask, and feeling enormously proud of myself. Then I would grab my bag, eager to get outside, and WHAM!! Mom caught me and made me put a sweater on over my charming or spooky outfit.

Trick or treating used to be lots of fun for kids. Considering the danger nowadays, I bet nobody lets kids go out alone anymore.

They had a costume contest here at the old folks home. The lady I eat breakfast with won. She wore all yellow, with a Peanuts characters print on her pants. My favorite care manager is dressed as a Raggety Ann doll. This isn't really her.

No comments:

Post a Comment