How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Oh dear!

Could be, I guess, that it is a Freudian slip. Could be that it is pure laziness. (The more likely explanation). Anyway, what happened is that I neglected to call Metro Access to get myself to my last Spanish class tomorrow - and this after my real nice teacher came here and tutored me for 2 hours yesterday at no extra cost. I could cram for and pass this test tomorrow. I could take a cab to the test. Were I not so much of a chicken, I could even take the regular train. That would mean riding a wheelchair around the streets of Arlington by myself after 9 PM, however, and I AM too much of a chicken for that. I think what I'll do instead is take the whole class anew and actually study this time.

Why? you may ask, (as does my sister!) Why spend the money and the energy?

To which my only response is, "Why not?"

I enjoy the outings, even if I don't enjoy doing (or not doing!) the work. I like hanging out in with a group of people. I'm understanding what people say in Spanish a whole lot more than I used to, even if I still don't speak well.

If you are counting, this is the 2nd Spanish class I hve dropped in 2 months. So do do me a favor and stop counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment