How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Thursday, April 28, 2011

Buenas Noches

I'm off to my new Spanish class tonight. I think, as a novelty, I'll actually do the homework and study this time. What I need to do for inspiration, I guess, is to invent a reason why speaking Spanish is important to me. The girl in the last class who was marrying a Mexican this summer did real well.

The class is in Clarendon, I've never tried scooting that direction to see how far I get but another person who lives here and uses a wheelchair says he goess down there all the time. So we'll try it... If it is too far, I'll take Metro home.

No comments:

Post a Comment