How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Tuesday, April 12, 2011

From whence commeth my help?

Rainy, rainy day today. Maybe I'm naturally masochistic, but I really enjoyed sitting by the window all morninng watching drowned passer-bys try to hurry down the sidewalk and not get wetter.

Thie afternoon it sort of dried out. I went to Ballston and saw "Hanna". It is supposed to be a good movie, but I completely slept through it. I should have saved my money and stayed here and taken a nap! I don't know, though. Something about living here just makes me feel like I need to be away and doing something else all the time.

Which reminds me - my psychiatrist just retired. He sent a generic letter to all his patients saying not to take it personally.

And my neurologist died.... I'm a medical pirriah!I think my foot doctor is still alive and kicking - get it? Foot doctor... kicking?...

Perhaps I should discuss all this with my psychologist. She seems in good health, but she honored the spirit of the curse by raising her rates recently.

Guess I'll go head shrinker hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment