How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Goodbye van

Well, The Salvationn Army came and towed my van away from Park Towers (the place I used to live) today. It was a good van - a 1999 Mercury Villager with only 62,078 miles on it. The tow truck driver was quite impressed. It should be a nice tax write-off. Probably I should have sold it, particularly considering my current dire financial straits, but considering that I don't really know to sell a car and that I'm all alone dealing with the situation, I guess this was probably the best option. It is certainly a better option than letting the van disintigrate into a pile of metallic dust surrounded by four tires, which is what my current mental state of terrified horror and incredulous denial is inclined to let happen. Some how on the way to meet the tow truck driver in the condo lot, however, I lost the condo keys. Tina Burrina is coming here Thursday at 5:30 with all the paperwork for me to sign, so Sister Sue says just to buy a key to the front door by then, and she'll gather up copies of our other keys from our friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment