How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sunday School

WOW – I’m doing some thing totally unusual for me…. I’m going to Sunday school! Twice a week!!! I’m not a particularly religious person (unless my mother is reading this blog, in which case I am a devout believer who has always attended Sunday School regularly.) In truth, I haven’t attended since I graduated high school. Unless, that is, you count the year I taught JR, High Sunday school when I was Second Year in college. (At UVa, we called ourselves Second Year instead of sophomore just to prove we were better than everyone else!) My motive for teaching that year probably had a lot to do with my co-teacher – a HANDSOME pre-med student named Cliff. It all ended in an inglorious crash landing, however, when my little sister Sue. a student in the class, came in before I did one week and told everyone, including Cliff, “I don’t know if Debbie will be here or not. The police called our house last night and said she was out drinking with Bobby when they had to arrest him.”
Gotta go – more tomorrow about Sunday school now.

No comments:

Post a Comment