How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Saturday, January 30, 2010

Goodbye house

It’s done. The condo is sold. Closing is done and keys are delivered. The new owners are probably there right now moving in. I don’t live there anymore. I have no connection to that place that still feels like home. Actually, I have no connection to ANYPLACE.

I just read in my “how to write a blog” book that one should never write in all caps. I don’t think they said anything about underlining, though.

It really makes me rather sick to my stomach to think about my house being gone. That may actually be because I just had lunch, though. They served this nasty crab salad made of fake crabmeat.

The fact of the matter is, I ought to be ELATED (there I go again!). I need the money big time, and I’m making $100,000.00, which will pay the outrageous rent here for a good long while. I spoke to my tax man and he said there are no taxes on the profit (because there isn’t a large enough profit), and that my rent here is tax deductible, so I guess I can now financially afford to go on a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment