How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Monday, January 4, 2010

bad day at the home

It has been a real frustrating day, mainly because of the way it started, I woke up at 7 AM because the shift changes then and the incoming employees all talk loudly and greet each other right outside my door. OK, fine, its time to get up anyway, but then they just leave me in bed until they happen to get around to helping me get up. Today it was 8:20. The thing is, I feel like a trapped prisoner until they get there. Today I called on the phone three times, and they were always surprised that I hadn’t been helped yet, but nobody ever did anything about it. In real life, when I was on my own, I often slept later than this. I think it is being helpless that bothers me.

No comments:

Post a Comment