How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Monday, June 27, 2011

Tina Fey

I'm reading "BossyPants" by Tina Fey" and I love it! She is the woman who was on SNL who then moved on 30Rock.. It turns out that she went to UVA and majored in Drama about 10 years after I got out - which is Incredibly cool! She took the same classes I did, and from.some of the same people! She talks in the book about the one big party the Drama department has every year, and I went to that party 3 times.

UVA isn't very big on comedy, though, or on improv. She never says that she learned anything she could use. With stuff like comedy, I guess you have to be lucky and put yourself in the right place at the right time.

I had one role at Virginia that Tina Fey could have played really well. It was when I played the whole Polish army iin Ubu Roi.

The book is good and entertaining

No comments:

Post a Comment