How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Sunday, June 5, 2011

another way (revised 6/7/11)

Sometimes there is nothing
That makes good sense to me.
Things that seems the most absurd
Are likeliest to be.

Geriatric peers create
Confusion hourly.
Guarenteeing multitudes
Of small emergencies.

All of this I just expect,
For it is nothing new.
Languor and stupidity
Combine to pull me through.

But then I signed up for a class
I hoped would rescue me.
"Mount a web page. Make some cents",
The ad called out to me.

I'd hoped to launch a business
Where, for some quite modest pay,
I'd write a rhyme that said just what
The buyer hoped to say.

Alas, the class was cancelled!
So now I'm high and dry,
But low and moist or high and dry,
I know I'll still re-try!

TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment