How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Waskily wesident

Oh, dear! I've developed an arch enemy.
This old dude who has what seems to be severe dementia has fixated on me. When he encounters me here at the home, he curses and mutters threats -or at least he did until he was out in the lobby and growled, "You think you need a wheelchair now. you just wait until I break both your legs!"
SO,I immediately called the receptionist's attention to it, saying loudly, "Did you hear that? Someone that lives here just threatened me with bodily harm, and I think staff should be aware of that."

She said, "OK". but I actually don't think she was at all interested. (Understandable!)

So, dear readers, when they someday find my mangled body abandoned in the trash room, it was the nasty resident who looks like an evil Elmer Fudd that did it.



No comments:

Post a Comment