How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Part 2

Perhaps you think I'm petulent!,
But I cannot agree,
Because I heard this bummed out news
And it did not stop me,

I thought instead, "I guess that i'll
Just have to change my plans.
Perhaps I'll write romances, 'cause
Demand for them is grand!

"Readers love a lusty tale,
So that's what I'll write now,
But first, before I write one, I
Will have to find out how,"

Because, you see, I'd never read
A single romance tale.
"How hard can it be?" I thought
"I bet I do not fail."
TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment