How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas shopping


I had a kinda nice exciting Christmas shopping experience last Saturday. Strathmore is a big music center up in Maryland. It right next to to the old Strathmore mansion. Once a year in Oct., the Smithsonian museum's gift shops take over the mansion and a each shop sells it's own wares. It is incredibly crowded, but I didn't run over anyone. (Or at least not to my knowledge!) What a great way to start shopping!

I got mainly for Ed (brother), Dayna (sister-in-law) and my two nieces (6 years and 8years) because, if possible. I want to get their stuff before Thanksgiving, so they carry it back with them. DON'T TELL THEM, but I got Lu a fuzzy fools cap like this with a bell on each tassle. I also got her a soft, felt overnight bag shaped like a dragon. It has dangling legs and feet. I got Charlottte a cool felt hat in the shape of a shark. His wide open mouth is where the wearer puts his head, so it looks like a shark is taking a bite out or the person's head. I also got Charlotte a really neat looking magician set that has lots of magic tricks. I got Ed and Dayna some ornaments.

I just got Mom and me accessible tickets to Oklahoma. It's at the Arena Stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment