How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Monday, November 1, 2010

Who knew?

It is CTS's 25th anniversary. They are celebrating big time. (At least they have a punchbowl! I'm not participating This is David's church, and I just "came with the band".

I remember the first time we went to CTS to check it out. It was in January, 1992. David had resigned at Dulin several weeks before (months?), and then he told me he wanted to go check out this church his friend and fellow teacher, Gloria Rossbach, had told him about. Her husband was resigning as musician, and she wondered if Davie might want the job,

We went anonymously and sat on the metaphorical "back row". I, myself, was quite unimpressed by what I saw. David knew right away, though, that CTS was where he needed to be.

Ron, at the church's request, went through David's hard drive and pulled out all the church pictures. He made a CD for them. That was really nice of him. There were thousands of pictures through the years. It was possible to watch kids grow from babies to adults! I guess they probably showed a few of the pictures at the anniversary party. Here are some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment