How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Thursday, November 4, 2010

Spanish Now? Only if you're real lucky!

On Tuesday afternoon, I, once again, took the whole afternoon getting to Old Town and then hanging around there, waiting for Spanish class, which starts at 6:30. About 7PM I check my phone messages. Once again, my "Spanish Now" class has been cancelled, and "please call them tomorrow to arrange for a make-up."

So call them I did. I told the woman that this had happened 4 times now, and that I just wanted to quit and get my money back. After some interim denials and discussions, she said today that she would mail a check.

Which leaves me sort of bummed out. (Yo soy mal). I wanted to take Spanish, or else I wouldn't have signed up. They have all sorts of "teach yourself" classes online, but part of the purpose of this is to get out, so taking a class online is rather self-defeating.

SELF DEFEATING


So, I went back online and found and signed up for something called "Spanish Blackbelt". I guess I'll either learn Spanish or how to karate chop wayward Hispanics.

No comments:

Post a Comment