How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Thursday, November 18, 2010

Spanish

I have a busy day coming up, so I decided to write this post first thing in the morning.
This morning I'm going to church to assemble bulletins, (no big deal. except that I see in my email that a church friend wants to meet me there and go to lunch... cool!). Tonight, though, is my first of my new Spanish classes with "Spanish Blackbelt". (Doesn't that name just crack you up?) It should be exciting - at least it's something new to do! It's in Clarendon, and that's a new stomping ground for me. And the "Spanish Blackbelt" company sent me a picture of the instructor

and... well, lets just say it increases my interest in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment