How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Sunday, March 28, 2010

OMG

Odd situation has arisen... Absolutely no one has read or followed my blog since I began it (except maybe my psycho-therapist who wanted the address the instant she heard about it, but who probably read it once, figured out it was harmless, and quit).

Now, however, within the space of two days I've received requests for the blog address from a Lutheran pastor and from my uncle. Not that I've said anything incriminating or particularly controversial... (or even particularly interesting!) It just kind of puts a damper on my sense of freedom of expression. BUT, having always been fiercely non-conformist, I'm not goiong to let that happen. I think my next entry will be a poem extolling the virtues of marijuana. 'Cause I sure do wish I could get stoned right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment