How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Friday, March 19, 2010

therapy and road trip

So, the physical therapist has officially dropped me. She says the insurance won't cover any more sessions, but the truth is that she hasn't bothered to ask them to extend coverage. I think what I need to do is to go BACK to the doctor and get YET ANOTHER physical therapy prescription, and this time take it to Bodies in Motion It is right down the street, so, since the weather is good now, I can drive down on my scooter. I have been there before, and I really liked it. They have a nice variety of equipment (parallel bars, mat covered tables, bike pedal, etc.) that she doesn't have. Plus. I got a major crush on Ryan, my therapist. Wonder if one can request a specific therapist...?
Yesterday I went to church and folded bulletins. (No big deal, but it gave me something to do!) The Metro Access ride over was WONDERFUL! Instead of just going down the toll road like normal, he picked another person up and it ended up taking us through all these really wealthy areas where huge mansions of beautiful houses were sitting in the middle of HUGE lots. I felt like one of The Beverly Hilllies

No comments:

Post a Comment