How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Wednesday, March 31, 2010

911


We had excitement last night! The fire alarm went off and didn't shut off. I turned off the TV and could hear people shouting in the hall. I just sat there (to be honest, just sitting there was the only action I was capable of taking!) and eventually the door flew open and firemen burst in... and there I sat in my little nightie... I'm probably preverted, but I sort of enjoyed it! My reaction was to look up and mildly say "hi", which cracked the firemen up big time... It turned out to be a false alarm which left us with a broken elevator. Wonder how long it will take this miserable place to fix it. I can get out the back door, but other people are held prisoner, and, if you remember, last time they took their time fixing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment