How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Monday, March 29, 2010

Poem about marijuana

My youth was squandered in a cloud
Of happiness and peace,
I grew up, though, to join the world
Of heartbreak and disease.

Thank god I didn’t waste my life
In sweet euphoric bliss
When I was fully capable
Of feeling just like this,

For it was irresponsible
To be a wanton puffer
When I could just give all that up
To languish, mourn, and suffer.

Why should munchies be my fate?
When I could eat my fill
Of icky meats and yucky beets
And such assorted swill.

So I rely no longer on
A bong to make me happy,
And live through each day soberly
Despite the fact life’s crappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment