How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Monday, April 5, 2010

Lloyd

My wonderful good friend, Lloyd, called last night to say "Happy Easter". Here a picture of Lloyd

Here is a picture of George, his partner, who is also my wonderful good friend.
I chose that particular picture of George becase it also includes the most horrible and funniest picture of me that I've ever seen in my life. Anyway, Lloyd read the blog, and he says I need to rhyme more, so (just to save time) I guess I'll dig up some old ones and share them with you now... but I promise to start writg new ones!
ActuaLLY, I got unexpectedly inspired and here 's my response:

Lloyd says that my blog’s mundane
And should more often rhyme.
But rhyming, dear, that takes real work,
And focus, thought and time.

To rhyme I guess, could be worthwile,
But would keep me away
From my constant lamentations that
I’ve nothing to do all day!

Lloyd, you liked my Christmas rhymes
Sung to carol tunes,
I think I will include one now.
This rhyme, dear Lloyd’s for you.

2 comments:

  1. If I were more witty
    I would come up with a ditty.
    But isn't it a pity.
    That my imagination's so sh..ty!

    Your turn!
    Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, Lloyd, that was pretty.
    You should join a rhyme committee!

    ReplyDelete