How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sunset for Sunrise

The ***** who gave me the sponge bath apparently complained that I yelled at her, (Which I didn't - I just demanded my rights) and the fellow who does the finances apparently complained that I yelled at him, which I did, because the little totally unprofessional and uninterested jerk, kept telling me over the course of several weeks, (in a very patronizing tone of voice), whenever I'd ask him about filling out my long term care insurance claim form, "I told you I'd get around to that in a few days", and it was worth $180.00/day to me, then YES, damn it, I did yell at him. He's supposed to be a professional So I get back from a very discouraging and unsuccessful Easter morning and the ignorant, ineffective administrator who runs this place pulls me in a private room and calls me on the carpet for telling off staff. I've decided I'm out of here by 5/1. No more useless complaining for me, I'm just going to grab my pocketbook and run. Luckily I have a wonderful tax man John Husovsky is getting me signifigant money back, so, if I'm going to move, NOW IS THE TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment