How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Friday, April 9, 2010

New options available

I've got an interview set up on Monday at 11:30 with Emeretus Assisted Living in Aelington. They seem good and the price seems comperable, so I guess I'll check them out. Meanwhile, here is a joke for Lloyd:

An old lady, who lived on the third floor of a boardinghouse, broke her leg. As the doctor put a cast on it, he warned her not to climb any stairs. Several months later, the doctor took off the cast. "Can I climb stairs now?" asked the little old lady. "Yes," he replied. "Thank goodness!" she said. "I'm sick and tired of shinnying up and down that drain pipe!"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the joke.
    I just looked up Emeritus - at least it is close to the Ballston Metro. And probably the mall too!

    ReplyDelete