How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Monday, November 21, 2011

bed

I got my new bed today! Doesn't it look comfortable?


I'd been sleeping on an old hospital bed. It was not a good hospital bed, either. It was just a 3" thick foam mattress covered with plastic that lay on a hard metal frame.
I got the junk man to haul the old bed away. They took the old bed away before the new one came. It felt really strange to send my only bed out the door!

Mom initiated this and purchased the bed. That was really nice of her.

Although I'd "fall asleep" on that old bed, I never got a deep. restfull night's sleep. In fact, I think I've been going through life exhausted, because I fall asleep every time I sit in one place for long. Now if I'm in church or at the movies, that's fine. At least I guess it is. I don't think I snore when I just snooxe. But when I'm on Metro Access? It certainly proves how tired I've been, that I can fall asleep in the bumping and jostle and noise of metro acces.

No comments:

Post a Comment