How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Election

Last Tuesday was Election Day! Wow! It sure is strange to participate as a regular voter. I found my polling place with no problem. It is the Arlington County Art Museum across the street. All the politicos were lined up along the street, handing out literature. One of the political volunteers led me to the wheelchair accessible door, showed me the elevator, put me on it, and then pushed the button for the wrong floor, thereby sending me on a merry tour of the museum!
She must have been a Republican!

All was just as it should have been in the little, tiny polling place. Arlington uses the Winvote, machine whereas we in Falls Church had chosen the Accuvote.

No comments:

Post a Comment