How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Never again! I promise!!

If you don't believe-- in God, in the Nature Spirit, in Kismit, in Buddha, in Tao, in Allah, in Krishna... if you believe there is no power out there to judge you or to keep you on the straight and narrow, then have I ever got a story that's going to make you quake in your booties!

I wrote a fairly mean blog post last time, detailing an unfortunate, embarrassing incident which will never, ever be mentioned again, but which happened to my saintlike mother. Immediately after I'd published the mean post, I browsed, went to an infected site, caught a horrible virus, couldn't use the computer, and paid Geeks Mobile USA $150.00 to fix it. (Ron had said he'd look at it when he got back in town, but I was impatient...

So, if you know what is good for you, respect your mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment