How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Friday, November 25, 2011

I just re-read yesterday's entry, and it consists entirely of an extravaganza of superlatives! I guess that is what happens when I vent my enthusiasm enthusiastically.

Today I braved the mobs and went to Ballston Mall.

No, contrary to the picture, I didn't go to buy stuff. I went to the movies. Massive droves of other people had come to the mall, though, and my assumption is that they had come to shop. The aisles between stores were "plum full" of people. There were even a lot more people in the movie than there usually are.

The movie I saw was "The Descendants. It was excellent, but rather depressing. George Clooney is so adorable, however, that looking at him always cheers me right up!

No comments:

Post a Comment