How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Wednesday, November 16, 2011

dinner

I usually don't eat here, except for breakfast. Breakfast is fine. One can always get eggs or cereal, and toast, and danish, etc.

Lunch is supposed to be the big meal of the day. Since lunch comes in the middle of the day, I find that I am usually out doing something else at noon, and therefore do not eat here.

By the end of the day, at dinner, I am just so fed up (ha, ha - get it? "Dinner" and "fed-up"?) with this place that I'd rather go anyplace else in the world to eat. There is a great place that serves "choose your own" ingredients salads called Sweet Green that I love. There is also a pizza place right down the street.

But tonight, alas, it was rainy and cold. I spent the day getting to, seeing, and returning from the doctor. So I decided just to eat here. Alas. The main course was a fish paddy (like a square fish stick), 0n a dry bun, with a piece of American cheese and a small handfull of limp French fries. I asked for catsup to go with the fries, and was told they don't have any.
Here are some places to eat that might be better:





No comments:

Post a Comment