How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Saturday, January 29, 2011

I seriously think I'm moving. As a matter of fact, I've decided to move by 3/1. I'm totally fed up with this place. They apparently have no intention of making the front door ADA accessibe. When I asked about again today, the coniergee told me that they like the door impassible hecauset it keeps the alizheimers population in. Excuse me, but there are accessible legal ways to do that

1 comment:

  1. One more month, and its the shortest month of the year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete