How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Why do you need a coat?

I went yesterday to go tour a different Sunrise - I very much want out of this one. This place had a broken bathtub for an entire week through Christmas and, rather than paying what it would take to have it repaired, they waited for about a week and I force to go through Christmas dirty.

This place I toured wouldn't have had the same problem. They are apparently large enough that they have several tubs. BUT - they have the same "Assisted living people have no real life and certainly no future" attitude as this place does. For instance, they have no closets in the rooms. When I ask where people put their stuff, I'm told, "The families just bring it back and forth as needed." ARGGGG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment