How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Monday, May 30, 2011

Back in Business

Ron fixed my computer!!! It took him well over 2 hours, and it is so cold in my room that he very likely got frostbite, but he persevered and now it is fixed!!! I can open two windows at once! I can actually find Google and search on it. I can send an email or make a blog post without getting an error message!!!!! (I had gotten to the point where I was making blog posts from the IPad. This is an incredibly tedious process. It explains why my posts have been few and far between!) I can even write blog posts and play music at the same time!!!! I had SO much crap running on my computer... Ron created a folder as he was sorting stuff out that he titled, "I don't know what that is or how it got on my computer".

But now it works, and it is like a whole new computer!

So I may never be seen in public again.....

Ha, ha! Just kidding. I think. Except that the weather is terribly hot...

Jan, a pal from the CTS choir, came over today. We got lunch at the mall and ate at Chick-fil-e and saw "Water For Elephants". It was a real good movie. My only critcism is that I'd have loved to see the characters of the other circus performers developed more fully, but, had that been done, I'd probably be complaining that the movie was too long.

Maybe I'll read the book, if I ever slow down and stop running from reality for long enough to read anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment