How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Saturday, May 28, 2011

lets see if this works

Sorry I haven't posted for a while, but my computer has been very odd. Ron says he'll come look at it. I think I'll TRY to manage a short post now. Anything might happen, though, so, if I suddenly disappear, it probably wasn't the Rapture that took me, it wras probably a computer glitch.

I've also not been feeling very funny because my wonderful Aunt Brenda just found out she's sick. She's a real great person, so please pray for her. She's a strong lady, and I'm sure she will fight this thing.

There are multitudes of wonderful things I could tell you about Brenda, but here is a cute story insteaad... Brenda was just a little kid when she and Mammaw came to visit Mom and Dad in the parsonage of their first church. One day they all went to a grocery store. In the aisle, a passing woman spotted Dad. She was very happy to see him and greeted him enthusiastically. When she left, Brenda asked, "Who was that?" Dad responded, "Oh, just some woman I married." Brenda burst into tears. "What's wrong, honey?" Mammaw asked. "If he married her," Brenda said, "Then what will happen to Mildred?"

No comments:

Post a Comment