How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer

This has been a completely uninspired day. I really should have gone to the mall or the movies this afternoon, but it is so hot that I couldn't force myself to do it. I went to Falls Church and got my Avonex shot this mornning, but I've been inside this place for much too long today... gotta get out tommorrow. My self confidence and sense of purpose really takes a nosedive when I don't get out.

Although, actually, tomorrow isn't much better. I have a doctor's appointment in the late morning. Getting there and back will take the bulk of the day. I think, though, considering my state of mind tonight, that I'll go get some pizza and beer for dinner afterward. Nothinng makes my day like pizza and beer!

I'll go if my electric wheelbchair isn't acting up, that is. It hasn't been charging correctly lately, which is as frightening as crap. From day to day, I don't really know if I'll have working wheels on the next day.

Area Access ordered a part. Sure do hope it comes in soon and fixes the problem

Hasta manana, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment