How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Monday, May 2, 2011

I love Arlington.

I was at loose ends today and went out looking for lunch and to entertain myself at about noon. I just kind of wandered. It was gorgeous weather. I ended up in Wellburn Square. It is a wonderful little park. They have a Potbelly there, and outside tables, and they had a guy playing the guitar, so I sat out and ate my sandwich and read my paper. Then I got back in time for my therapist.

She was funny today. She had forgotten to bring a purse or briefcase or anything, so, when I gave her the check for payment, she nonchalantly stuck it down her shirt amongst her boobies.

No wonder I'm crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment