How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Sunday, May 23, 2010

More Birthday

What a wonderful birthday! Mom and Dad and Sue and Shirley and Martha and Ron took me to Red Lobster and we all had a great time and the food was great and I got many more wonderful birthday presents than I deserve. Also, I got a box of fun stuff today from my aunts 'Trica and Brenda. They are always sending me stuff to keep me cheered up. Today they sent an inspirational hanging plaque that says, "Be Joyful Always", and a toy kaleidoscope, and a tin whistle on which I can toot songs, and a rubber frog glued in a clear plastic egg that I kinda don't understand. Aren't they great aunts? Here are their pictures. Tricia is in the green 2nd from the left. Brenda is in blue on the far right. Here is their picture in 1964.

No comments:

Post a Comment