How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Rainy Day

AARRGG!!! Rain traps one inside just like snow does. (Or at least it does if ones main method of commuting is in an open wheelchair!) Although, actually, if I put as much effort into finding worthwhile things to do as I do into bitching about having nothing to do, I'd probably be fairly busy.
Ron saw my plea for his help with a website on the blog yesterday, and he got me started in the right direction on the webpage. Thank you, Ron. It will take some work, but soon I'll be sharing a new web address with you.

Tommorrow I'm going to Tysons to see "Date Night" with Tina Fey and Steve Carrrell, and I'll get to eat lunch out and look around the stores and basically NOT BE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually do need to buy a case for my cel phone. Let's call tomorrow a mental health day!

I do wish it would stop raining by then, though. Do you suppose it is raining so much because Bob Ryan left NBC 4?

No comments:

Post a Comment