How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My teeth haven't hurt at all! This dentist is very good. I highly recommend him. He even called me at home last to ask if I was OK. (I was!) Believe me, there is no one on earth more horrified of the dentist than I am, but this was not (except for the cost)a horrible experience.

Did y'all see Marathon Man?

I think what made me decide never to go to the dentist again happened when I was about a junior in High School. The absurd dentist checked and fixed my teeth, then called my father into the room and said I had to have my wisdom teeth taken out! He showed Dad on the x-ray how they were impacted and turned sideways and would never grow in and would get infected. Dad seemed to buy into it, but I said "no way in HELL was I getting my wisdom teeth out, they were just fine, there was nothing wrong with them, and that the whole wisdom tooth deal was just a racket!" I didnt get them out, and they'be never given me amoment of trouble. That turned me off dentists forever, though.

My brother
got his taken out a few years later, though, and really seemed to enjoy his experience with the pain medecation!

No comments:

Post a Comment