How to Comment

If you don't see a comment box at the bottom of the page, look at the "Blog Archive". It is so labeled, and is located directly under the long white box on the left side of the page. Under the words "Blog Archive" are listed all the individual posts by title, including the post you are currently reading. Click on the title of the post and it brings the post up with a comment box at the end.



Monday, May 17, 2010

Web page

I had a web page selling rhymes for people to use on special occasions in the past, and made some $, so I decided to do it again. I got the page made with FrontPage, but have spent hours unsuccessfully trying to load it on the web using "Just Host" and talking to an unhelpful woman on the phone. If I don't get it tomorrow, I'll call Ron. Such a page would give me something real to do.

It's been raining all day, and they say tommorrow, too.

Bob Ryan, my fave weatherman is leaving NBC 4 and going to 7. Mom met him once at the mall and got his autograph and then left with his pen and he came after her saying, "Mildred! Mildred!"

No comments:

Post a Comment